We’re adding a new accounting technician to our growing firm.
As a technician with Lingard + Dreger, you’ll engage in a wide variety of bookkeeping and compilation engagements, as well as personal income tax returns. We’re looking for someone who is team-oriented yet independent, self-motivated, has an eye for detail, can mentor and train staff, and has excellent communication skills.
- Prepare, supervise, and review client engagements.
- Supervise, mentor, and co-ordinate engagements for junior staff members
- Engage with existing and new clients in a professional yet approachable manner
- Bring a fresh perspective and positivity to a team of like-minded professionals
- Preferred experience with CaseWare, CaseView, Jazzit, Xero, Hubdoc, Sage 50, QuickBooks, Excel, and electronic tax programs
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of service and performance
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills