We’re adding a new Chartered Professional Accountant to our growing firm.
As a CPA with Lingard + Dreger, you’ll engage in a wide variety of assurance and compilation engagements, as well as personal and corporate income tax returns. We’re looking for someone who is team-oriented yet independent, self-motivated, has an eye for detail, can mentor and train staff, and has excellent communication skills.
- Prepare, supervise, and review client engagements.
- Supervise, mentor, and co-ordinate engagements for junior staff members
- Prepare corporate tax returns along with private client personal tax
- Engage with existing and new clients in a professional yet approachable manner
- Bring a fresh perspective and positivity to a team of like-minded professionals
- CPA designation and has completed the public accounting requirements during their professional education
- Preferred experience with CaseWare, CaseView, Jazzit, Xero, Sage 50, QuickBooks, Excel, and electronic tax programs
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of service and performance
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive base salary plus paid overtime and performance bonuses, negotiable depending on candidate experience and skill set
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- Company pension plan with 6% employer matching contributions
- Parking reimbursement up to $100 per month