Objective opinions on your financial statements from qualified experts.
At Lingard + Dreger, we don’t just dabble in assurance services, we excel at providing for-profit and not-for-profit companies and their boards with meaningful, timely, and reliable financial statements.
We have been providing assurance services since the 1980’s. We’ve been the auditors of publicly traded companies, well-established companies, startups and not-for-profit entities both large and small.
We understand the complexities and challenges you face as a not-for-profit organization. Our experts can help provide financial statements that are both in accordance with GAAP and presented in a way that also meet your funders needs.
We have significant experience with condominium corporations, organizations funded by the Ministry of Social Services, agricultural organizations, theatrical and musicals organizations and many other not-for-profits.
- While your organization may have limitations in the number of staff it can hire, you still want to implement the best system of controls possible and may need some advice to get there.
- You may be a charity or a not-for-profit organization, but that doesn’t mean that you don’t have tax compliance issues. We have the expertise to help with your GST filings, charity return, corporate tax, and Non-Profit Organization Information returns.
Our firm provides assurance services to large and medium sized corporate groups and entities that are required to present their statements in accordance with Canadian Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
You want a professional, consistent accounting team that can guarantee audited or reviewed financial statements on time and on budget. We may not be one of the big four national firms, but our experts deliver high quality assurance services without the risk of the unknown.
- Your time is valuable. We believe in providing our audit clients with a consistent audit team run by experienced CPAs.
- A year-end audit might not be everyone’s idea of a good time; however, you can at least expect it to be conducted in an efficient manner.
- Our firm also has the expertise to assist with your tax compliance needs.