We’re adding a co-op accounting student to our growing firm.
As a student with Lingard + Dreger, you’ll engage in a wide variety of assurance and compilation engagements, as well as personal and corporate income tax returns. We’re looking for someone who is team-oriented yet independent, self-motivated, has an eye for detail, and has excellent communication skills.
- Prepare client engagements
- Prepare corporate tax returns along with private client personal tax
- Engage with existing and new clients in a professional yet approachable manner
- Bring a fresh perspective and positivity to a team of like-minded professionals
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of service and performance
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
Please apply here through Careerlink.